Getting started quickly with ZD Soft Screen Recorder SDK in Visual C++
- Download and unzip the SDK package to a temporary directory, e.g.
- Copy the SDK's dynamic link libraries to your project's .exe folder:
copy the file and the folder
IMPORTANT: you need to copy the entire folder ScnLib.DLLs (not only the files in it) to your project's .exe folder, and DO NOT change the folder name.
- Copy the SDK's API header and library files to your project's source files folder:
copy the files
Or you may add the SDK include/lib directories into your project's Additional Include/Library Directories.
- Include the SDK's API header and import library in one of your project source files like this:
#pragma comment(lib, "ScnLib.lib")
- In a proper place of your source code, initialize the SDK and then start your first recording:
- A while later, stop the recording and then uninitialize the SDK: