Getting started quickly with ZD Soft Screen Recorder SDK in C#
- Download and unzip the SDK package to a temporary directory, e.g.
- Copy the SDK's dynamic link libraries to your project's .exe folder:
copy the file and the folder
IMPORTANT: you need to copy the entire folder ScnLib.DLLs (not only the files in it) to your project's .exe folder, and DO NOT change the folder name.
- Copy the SDK's API definition file to your project's source files folder:
copy the file
- Open your solution in Microsoft Visual Studio, right-click your project name in the Solution Explorer, point to Add group in the context menu, click Existing Item... in the sub-menu, browse to
select ScnLib.cs and then click the Add button to add it to your project.
- In a proper place of your source code, initialize the SDK and then start your first recording:
- A while later, stop the recording and then uninitialize the SDK: