Getting started quickly with ZD Soft Screen Recorder SDK in C++Builder
- Download and unzip the SDK package to a temporary directory, e.g.
- Copy the SDK's binary components folder to your project's binary folder, e.g. copy
IMPORTANT: you need to copy the entire folder ScnLib.DLLs (not only the files in it) to your project's binary folder, and DO NOT change the folder name.
- Copy the SDK's API header and library files to your project's source files folder, e.g. copy
Note: you may copy these 2 files to a common directory where you are used to store 3rd-party libraries.
- If you haven't specified an Application Manifest File in your project, please copy the SDK's pre-made manifest file
and then open your project in C++Builder, right-click your project name in the Project Manager, click the Options... at the bottom of the context menu, find and click the Application node in the options tree, select Custom from the dropdown list in the Manifest File group, click the ... button next to the Custom manifest field, browse to (e.g.)
select app.manifest and then click the Open button. And finally click the OK to confirm. Note: you need to do this for all configurations (Debug, Release or more).
Or, if your project already has specified a custom manifest file, then you need to insert the node block below into it:
- Include the SDK's API header and import library in one of your project source files like this:
#pragma comment(lib, "ScnLib.lib")
- In a proper place of your source code, initialize the SDK and then start your first recording:
ScnLib_SetCaptureRegion(0, 0, 1280, 720);
- A while later, stop the recording and then uninitialize the SDK: